E-Dirty Cross, is a Southern California electric mountain bike race organized by Quick-n-Dirty Mountain Bike Racing. The race will take place on December 5, 2021, at the Barona Oaks MX track in Lakeside, California, in San Diego County.
The start of the race will take place on the motocross starting line. The course is roughly 2.5 miles and will have a little bit of everything. From single-track to fire road, jumps, rock features, and more.
The race is limited to Class 1 E-Bikes. A Class-1 E-Bike is a low-speed pedal-assist electric bike. The motor requires pedaling to power the bike and will cease to provide assistance when the speed reaches 20 mph. The top five bikes will be tested with GPS on a 1/16 mile stretch of flat ground.
- Expert: $50.00 Online ($60.00 Onsite)
- Sport/Beginner: $35.00 Online ($45.00 Onsite)
- School Boy/Girl: $25.00 Online ($30.00 Onsite)
- Kids: $15.00 (Onsite Only)
- Start Date: December 5, 2021
- End Date: December 5, 2021
- Event Type: Race/Ride
- Venue: Barona Oaks BMX Track, Lakeside, California